BETTER BABY SLEEP IS POSSIBLE.
We all need sleep. If you are tired parent looking to sleep train your baby, rest assured you have come to the right place. I can make it easier than you think!
Virtual Consults with me, Saskatchewan’s best baby sleep trainer, are available now. I serve parents anywhere in Canada and internationally via Zoom technology.
I have been certified by the Family Sleep Institute since 2013. References available.
Gentle and faster methods available to suit your parenting style. I find a way that works for YOUR baby.
I also have over 70 five star reviews on Google. Click to read reviews from well-rested parents.
Watch these 10 minute videos to see how I can help your family on your sleep training journey!
[19 MONTH OLD GIRL]
[4 MONTH OLD GIRL]
[2.5 YR OLD + 6 MO siblings]
“COMPLETE life changer! I can’t say that loud enough.. So unbelievably grateful for your help and forever thankful we reached out.. just wish we would have done it sooner!” -Amanda (former client)
“He slept 10-4 last night so now I worship you.”
I use my experience to bring you honest and straightforward advice, customizing a plan for your situation and child, that suits your parenting style.
- you want to teach your child to stay settled through the night
- you struggle with short or erratic naps
- you want a moment to yourself (who doesn’t!?)
- you dread bedtime
- you argue over whose “turn it is to get up”
- you can’t remember when you last had 7-8 hours of straight sleep
- you are losing your patience with life!
Choose from 3 packages:
This package is for you if:
- Your baby takes short naps or wakes more than once per night
- You have to feed, rock, bounce, pace the house, or replace the pacifier multiples times per night
- Your baby will only nap on you or won’t nap at all
- You would like both parents to be able to put your child down for bed
- You are looking to establish a routine and consistency to your day
- Ideal for babies/children 4 months to 2.5 years
- This package includes a full sleep intake & a 60-90 minute initial Zoom call
- A customized Sleep Plan based on your child’s age, stage, nap needs, and a sleep training method that suits your parenting style (multiple options can be provided)
- 2 weeks of chat support via WhatsApp, and 1-2 phone calls as needed
- I will look at your baby’s sleep environment and demonstrate exactly how to put them down for sleep.
- Video chats are 100% as successful as in home visits
This package includes:
- Everything from the Rescue Plan above + the following VIP treatment:
- 24/7 phone support for the first week
- ONE YEAR of additional support via chat or phone for any changes or regressions
- Perfect if you want more hand holding than average, for example if your child has never ever slept independently, you’ve been co-sleeping for a while, or are extremely nervous about the process
- You want to be able to call me 24/7 for help (3am calls ok!) to get advice or reassurance
- Also can be booked for a siblings plan
- I am offering a one hour call to moms and dads to jump start their sleep training. On this call you can ask any question regarding baby/child sleep or behaviour, we can discuss schedules, naps, sleep training (anything you need to get started on your sleep training journey). It will be optional to buy an a la carte sleep plan or follow up coaching (invoiced via Paypal).
- Optional to purchase afterwards:
- Sleep Plan or recap: +$50 (delivered within 24 hours)
- One Week Support: +$100 (via whatsapp chat)
- 2nd Week of Support: +$50
- Ideal for a newborn sleep consult too!
- If you are not sure about buying a sleep package, this is perfect for you
Go to my behaviour consult information for this age group. Sleep training must be approached from a behaviour standpoint (especially once out of the crib).
Still not sure?
During this call you can ask questions, get to know me and my process and decide whether it’s a good fit for you to work with me. 15 minute intro calls are optional only and not a requirement to book a consult.