BETTER BABY SLEEP IS POSSIBLE.
We all need sleep. If you are tired parent looking to sleep train your baby, rest assured you have come to the right place. I can make it easier than you think!
Virtual Consults with me, Saskatchewan’s best baby sleep trainer, are available now. I serve parents anywhere in Canada and internationally via Zoom technology.
I have been certified by the Family Sleep Institute since 2013. References available.
Gentle and faster methods available to suit your parenting style. Using my experience, I find a way that works for YOUR baby. I give honest and straightforward advice, customizing a plan for your situation and child.
I have over 90 five star reviews on Google. Click to read reviews from well-rested parents.
“COMPLETE life changer! I can’t say that loud enough.. So unbelievably grateful for your help and forever thankful we reached out.. just wish we would have done it sooner!” -Amanda (former client)
“He slept 10-4 last night so now I worship you.”
My Fall Schedule
I am looking forward to serving sleepless families this Fall! My online calendar is updated daily and reflects my full availability. Note that bookings are done on Saskatchewan time.
You don’t need to have a 15-minute call to book a consult. Consults require just 12 hours notice. After the consult your sleep plan will be delivered within 24 hours and you can start the plan anytime that suits you.
Watch these 10 minute videos to see how I can help your family on your sleep training journey!
[19 MONTH OLD GIRL]
[4 MONTH OLD GIRL]
[2.5 YR OLD + 6 MO siblings]
[6 MONTH OLD GIRL]
NEWEST VIDEO (6 month baby boy)!
- you want to teach your child to stay settled through the night
- you want Dad to be able to put baby down (this process is AMAZING for dads, it gives them confidence to do the routine)
- you struggle with short or erratic naps
- you want a moment to yourself (who doesn’t!?)
- you dread bedtime
- you argue over whose “turn it is to get up”
- you can’t remember when you last had 7-8 hours of straight sleep
- you are losing your patience with life!
Choose from 3 packages (all prices listed in Canadian dollars):
This package is for you if:
- Your baby takes short naps or wakes more than once per night
- You have to feed, rock, bounce, pace the house, or replace the pacifier multiples times per night
- Your baby will only nap on you or won’t nap at all
- You would like both parents to be able to put your child down for bed
- You are looking to establish a routine and consistency to your day
- Ideal for babies/children 4 months to 2.5 years
- This package includes a full sleep intake & a 60-90 minute initial Zoom call
- A customized Sleep Plan based on your child’s age, stage, nap needs, and a sleep training method that suits your parenting style (multiple options can be provided)
- 2 weeks of chat support via WhatsApp, and 1-2 phone calls as needed
- The chat support is paramount to your success. I average 5-10 texts PER DAY with clients. My service level is unparalleled in the industry and will keep you on track to get your baby sleeping.
- I will look at your baby’s sleep environment and demonstrate exactly how to put them down for sleep.
- Video chats are 100% as successful as in home visits
This package includes:
- Everything from the Rescue Plan above + the following VIP treatment:
- 24/7 phone support for the first week
- SIX MONTHS of additional support via chat or phone for any changes or regressions
- Perfect if you want more hand holding than average, for example if your child has never ever slept independently, you’ve been co-sleeping for a while, or are extremely nervous about the process
- You want to be able to call me 24/7 for help (3am calls ok!) to get advice or reassurance
- Also can be booked for a siblings plan (please ask for details)
- I am offering a one hour call to moms and dads to jump start their sleep training. On this call you can ask any question regarding baby/child sleep or behaviour, we can discuss schedules, naps, sleep training (anything you need to get started on your sleep training journey). It will be optional to buy an a la carte sleep plan or follow up coaching (invoiced via Paypal).
- Optional to purchase afterwards:
- Sleep Plan or recap: +$50 (delivered within 24 hours)
- Two Weeks Support: +$100 (via whatsapp chat)
- Payable after initial consult by e-transfer or Paypal
- Ideal for a newborn sleep consult too!
- If you are not sure about buying a sleep package, this is perfect for you
Go to my behaviour consult information for this age group. Sleep training must be approached from a behaviour standpoint (especially once out of the crib).
Still not sure?
During this call you can ask questions, get to know me and my process and decide whether it’s a good fit for you to work with me. 15 minute intro calls are optional only and not a requirement to book a consult.