Are you wondering when you can start sleep training? Are you looking for a supportive and experienced baby sleep consultant?
I have been a Certified Baby Sleep Consultant since 2013 and maintain certification in good standing with the Family Sleep Institute. I am a mom of two girls, a Certified Parent Coach® and Child Behaviour Specialist as well. Read more about me and see my FAQ here.
I am one of Canada’s most experienced Certified Baby Sleep Consultants. I offer in home services in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. I can also provide remote services internationally!
I offer simple tools for you to become a well-rested family and a better parent. Using years of experience, science-backed, honest and straightforward advice, I customize a plan for your situation and child.
Baby Sleep Training Packages
AGE 4 months (16 weeks) – 2.5 Years of Age
Choose from 3 Packages:
RESCUE PLAN: $350 (in your home or via video/phone)
- You want me to come to your home (Saskatoon and surrounding area) and evaluate baby’s sleep environment and demonstrate exactly how to put them down for sleep
- Your baby or child’s nights and/or naps are currently terrible (they nap for 30/40 minutes only and wake more than once or twice per night)
- Your child has sleep associations (rocking, feeding), refuses to nap at all, can only nap on you
- Only Mom can put baby down for sleep (they won’t accept Dad for the bedtime routine) or vice versa
- You hope to be able to actually leave the house one day
- Includes a 90-minute in home, phone or video call
- 2 weeks of chat support via WhatsApp, and 1-2 phone calls as needed
DELUXE PLAN: $500 (in your home or via video/phone)
- Your child has never slept independently/you’ve been co-sleeping since birth
- You need lots of hand holding & are very nervous about sleep training
- You want to be able to call me 24/7 for help (3am calls ok!) to get advice on what to do when baby is waking up
- Includes a 90-minute in home, phone or video call
- 2 weeks of chat via WhatsApp and 24/7 phone support for the first 2-3 nights
- ONE YEAR of additional FREE support for any changes or regressions
LITE PLAN: $200 (via video or phone)
- You’re “almost there” with your baby or child’s sleep (they wake once per night and are taking naps of 60+ minutes now)
- You’re feeling fairly confident with your baby or child’s sleep but want my help to reach your goal, to fix their schedule, or eliminate the one waking
- Includes a 60-minute phone or video call
- 1 week of Whatsapp chat support
Or, if you have questions…
Go to my FAQ first. Then…
Book a free no obligation 15-minute call by clicking the link below. During this call you can ask questions, get to know me and my process and decide whether it’s a good fit for you to work with me. 15 minute intro calls are optional only and not a requirement to book a consult. Click to Book a Free 15-minute call
AGE 2.5 – 8 YRS
1 Package available: 60 minute Child Behaviour Consult via phone or video / $130
- You want a call with me to discuss positive discipline and behaviour tools that can actually work for your family
- You want to discuss specific scenarios
- You want a written recap
I am a Child Behaviour Specialist through The Early Years Inc. For age 2.5 and up, we can work instead on a behavioural level to give you the positive parenting tools you need.
You will be equipped to tackle everything from tantrums, bedtime battles , potty readiness, temper tantrums, sibling rivalry and picky eating. Book that service by clicking here.
I can bring you the important tools you need to learn how to discipline without losing your temper while maintaining a great relationship with your child.
Discussing bedtime battles can take almost the whole hour call. Of course I weave in the applicable positive discipline concepts throughout, but if you want to cover other areas such as potty training or picky eating, please book a second call at a time that is convenient for you.
Why should you hire me to be your baby sleep consultant?
- you think your baby should be “sleeping through the night” by now
- you are struggling with naps and can’t even get a moment to yourself
- you dread bedtime & you argue over whose “turn it is to get up”
- you struggle to remember the last time you had 7-8 hours of straight sleep (hello brain fog!)
- you are losing your patience with your other children, your sleepless baby/child, or your spouse
Now booking appointments For November and December:
Is the time you want not on my site?
Please email me at email@example.com for last minute appointments, if the time you want is not listed on my site. I strive to provide the absolute best customer service and will do my best to accommodate your last minute needs. Sleep is important and you need your ZZZs!
“Kristal was so wonderful to work with and would very strongly recommend talking to her about any sleep issues you have with your children. First started working with her when my youngest was nearly 6 months old and almost over night our world was completely different with all of us finally getting some sleep. I kicked myself for struggling through all the sleep issues with my oldest, trying to just read books and all the endless info online when I should of just called Kristal to help come up with a plan that was tailored to our family. We also had a follow up session now she is 18 months and my son is 3.5 after getting into some bad habits. Again in less than a week after both kids were sleeping through. She is great to communicate with and we will continue to do more work with her.”